Enrollment Requirements for New Students
- Birth Certificate
- Baptismal Certificate
- 1×1 ID picture with nametag (3 copies)
- The latest copy of the report card must have a general average of 80 and a conduct grade of Satisfactory.
- Certificate of Good Moral Character
- Incoming students who are ESC grantees should submit the ESC Certificate Number.
- Incoming students from Kinder, Grade 7, and Grade 11 applying for an academic scholarship for the Top 1, Top 2, and Top 3 should provide a certificate of ranking stating their rank from their previous school.
To enroll as a transferee from a school abroad, the following additional requirements must be provided:
- Complete Scholastic Record from the previous school
- Photocopy of Alien Certificate of Residence (for non-Filipino citizens)